Industrial Inside Sales Services
Using an Innovative solution approach allows companies to cater to the needs of specific industries by using opening lines with a very targeted approach specifically for that market sector. For example, when reaching out to property managers, you would want to mention energy surveys, building automation, and current rebates or incentives to assist in the best ROI (return on investment) for the company.
Solutions can be:
- Energy star is very important to companies looking for the stamp of approval for future lessees’ and tax rebates.
- Many energy companies offer incentives and rebates for upgrades or updates to antiquated energy systems.
- Automation with controls is cost effective for cost conscious building owners and managers.
- Clean air quality is important for schools and companies for healthy students and staff creating less absenteeism.
- Many businesses participate in helping our environment by “going green”.
- Quick equipment checks or integrity reviews allows companies to meet and greet prospects and give options for service needs.
- Chiller work is specialized and targets a niche market for Industrial clients.
Could your business benefit from 200 to 1000 prospecting and industrial cold calls EACH week? Does your inside sales team like to make calls? We have been told that most sales reps like to do just about anything other than make cold calls. Let our seasoned marketing team save your team time by researching prospects, making cold calls, and find new industrial opportunities.
Let our sales team research prospects, make cold calls, and find new mechanical and industrial opportunities for your business so that your mechanical account reps can sign new maintenance agreements and project contracts.
Contact us at 888-443-5247 to learn more about how our industrial inside sales services could increase your sales and revenue.
© 2017 Industrial Inside Sales
Gruene Acres Web Design LLC.